【 遇见渝中① 】赛博朋克城:魔幻体验背后的共生哲学
主持人:在网上搜索重庆,最常出现的关键词必然是“山城”“魔幻”“赛博朋克”等极具立体感的词汇。我很好奇,这些设计有实用性吗?还是只是为了博人眼球?今天我们就在重庆母城——渝中区解锁这座城市的立体魔方。
Host: If you search for Chongqing online, the top keywords are always "mountain city," "magical" and "cyberpunk." -- Words that reflect the internet's fascination with its vertical layers. But I'm curious: Is this architecture practical, or just a spectacle? Today, we are in Yuzhong district, the city's historic heart, to unlock the secrets of this 3D puzzle.
主持人:第一站是重庆新晋网红打卡点鹅岭栈桥。它是重庆最新的网红地标,2025年11月12日刚刚对外开放。依托天然崖壁而建,这座全长460米的钢结构栈桥犹如一条丝带串联起近30处文化资源点。你可能以为栈桥的设计只是为了好看。其实,它就像一位聪明的“空中行者”每一步都是为了精准绕过脚下的轨道和头顶的高压线。在最高的28米处,它解锁了一个无遮挡的开阔视角可以看到美丽的嘉陵江以及……
Host: Our first stop is Chongqing's newest viral landmark the E'ling Cliffside Walkway. It is Chongqing's newest viral landmark. It just opened to the public on Nov. 12, 2025. Built directly along a natural cliff face, this 460-meter steel structure winds like a ribbon to link nearly 30 cultural sites. You might assume this walkway was designed purely for visual spectacle. In reality, it is performing a clever high-wire act, engineered to carefully thread the needle between the rail lines below and the high-voltage cables above. At its highest point, 28 meters up, you are rewarded with a sweeping panorama. The majestic Jialing River reveals itself and...
主持人:这里是李子坝车站——重庆著名的网红打卡点之一。建成于2004年,它是中国第一座与商住楼共存的跨座式单轨高架车站。精密工程的背后是人文关怀。轨道的柱子和楼房的柱子是完全分开的。列车开过,楼里几乎感觉不到。不信?我们去楼里亲测。
Host: This is Liziba Station, one of Chongqing's most famous landmarks. Completed in 2004, it was China's first elevated monorail station built directly into a mixed-use building. Yet beyond the spectacle, there is thoughtful, human-centered design at work here. The rail structure and the building's columns are structurally independent, ensuring that residents feel virtually no vibration as the trains glide through. Don't believe it? Let's go inside and put it to the test.
孙财富(李子坝居民):您好,什么事?
Sun Caifu (Liziba station resident):Hello, can I help you?
主持人:叔叔,您好!
Host: Hello.
主持人:请问我可以进来看一下列车过吗?
Host: May I come in to watch the trains go by?
孙财富:没问题。
Sun Caifu:Sure, no problem.
主持人:住这多久了?
Host:How long have you lived here?
孙财富:20年。
Sun Caifu:20 years.
主持人:你觉得吵不吵?
Host:Is it noisy?
孙财富:不怎么吵。你看!过去过来都来了。
Sun Caifu: Not really. Look! They come and go all the time.
主持人:确实不怎么吵。
Host: It really isn't that loud.
孙财富:不怎么吵。
Sun Caifu:Not loud at all.
主持人:光听不够,我们得亲自上车体验一下。我被震惊到了,我们正在穿过一座大楼。
Host: So hearing it is only half the story. We're going to have to ride it and test it ourselves. It just kind of blowing my mind right now. We're going right through a building.
主持人:我身后是另一栋居民楼。它看上去和普通的高楼没什么不同。听说它有24层高。我们现在一定在一层,对吧?在重庆眼见却不一定为实。如你所见,那才是一层。开玩笑的。那里才是一层。或许吧,我不知道。我完全不知道我在几层。这里是一个非常受欢迎的打卡点。让我们一起一探究竟。
Host: Behind me is another residential building. And at first glance, it looks like another typical high-rise. I've heard it's about 24 floors. So we must be standing on the first floor, right? Well, looks can be deceiving in Chongqing. As you can see, that's the first floor. Just kidding. That is the first floor. Maybe, I don't know. I have no idea what floor I'm on. And this place is a super popular photo spot. So let's investigate and check it out.
主持人:这座24层的网红白象居由六座楼组成,依山而建,最大高差可达38米并且没有安装电梯。利用山地地形,设计师巧妙地在一层、十层和十五层设置了三个出入口。通过高架步道相互连通,该设计不仅为居民创造了高效的生活通道,也为游客带来了迷宫般的独特体验。上楼还是下楼?下楼吧。
Host: The 24-storey internet famous Baixiangju Residential Complex consists of six buildings constructed along the mountain slope, with a maximum height difference of up to 38 meters between the structures and no elevators installed. Leveraging the mountainous terrain, the designers cleverly arranged three entrances and exits on the first, 10th and 15th floors, interconnected via elevated walkways. This design not only creates efficient living passages for residents, but also offers a maze-like, unique experience for visitors. Up or down? Up or down? Let's go down.
主持人:你好!你住这吗?
Host:Hello. Do you live here?
谢磊(白象居店主):我住这。我在这住了十多年了。我是外地人,不是重庆本地人。
Xie Lei (Shop owner of Baixiangju residential complex): Yes, I do. I've lived here for over 10 years now. I'm from out of town. I'm not a Chongqing local.
主持人:你为什么选择在这里(生活)?
Host: Why did you choose to live here?
谢磊:我刚开始来这是旅游来了,就被这的美食、美景还有美人吸引了,我就选择了在这定居。
Xie Lei: I first came here as a tourist. But I was captivated by the food, the scenery, and the people. So I decided to settle down.
主持人:我也觉得渝中很好。但是现在我有一个问题,怎么到一层?
Host: I think Yuzhong is great too. But I have a question: How do I get to the ground floor?
谢磊:这里有十多个一楼,你想要去哪个一楼?
Xie Lei: There are over 10 "ground floors" here! Which one do you want?
主持人:随便。
Host: Any of them.
谢磊:从我这边出去以后左拐就到了一楼了
Xie Lei:Head out this way and turn left, and you'll reach a ground floor.
主持人:好,我自己找吧。这是真的一层。在重庆,我觉得要找到一层是最大的挑战。
Host:Alright, I'll figure it out myself. This is truly the first floor. And in Chongqing, as I've discovered, finding the first floor is its biggest challenge.
主持人:如果你好奇,重庆的建筑为什么如此魔幻?答案很简单,那就是“山城”。重庆人利用山地形式把每一寸土地都恰到好处的利用到了极致,就连天上和地下也不例外。被称为万里长江第一条空中走廊的长江索道全长1166米,单程运行时间4分30秒,最大载客量65人,日运客量1.05万人次,至今已安全运营30多年。
Host:If you find yourself wondering why Chongqing's architecture feels so surreal, the answer is simple: The mountains dictate the design. Here, people adapt to the terrain and make the most of every inch of space, above ground and deep beneath it. The Yangtze River Cableway holds the title of the first passenger ropeway to span the great river, stretching an impressive 1,166 meters. A one-way trip takes four and a half minutes, carrying up to 65 passengers per cabin and serving around 10,500 riders daily. It has been operating safely for over 30 years.
主持人:这是皇冠大扶梯,中国第一、亚洲第二长的一级提升坡地大扶梯。真是巨型扶梯。我们大概要在这上面待20分钟。皇冠大扶梯全长112米,提升高度52.7米,倾斜度为30度,全程2分30秒。它由三台扶梯组成,直接连接了两路口地铁站和菜园坝火车站。我准备回上面并且不打算坐扶梯,我现在非常后悔这个决定,因为我还有大概一万节台阶要走。当我以为魔幻体验已经足够了,重庆又给我上了一课。
Host: This is the Crown Escalator, the longest single section escalator in China and the second longest in Asia. Woohoo! That's a big escalator. We're going to be on here for like 20 minutes. It stretches 112 meters, with a vertical rise of 52.7 meters. Built at a 30-degree incline, the ride takes two and a half minutes. The system consists of three escalators that provide a direct link between Lianglukou Subway Station and Caiyuanba Railway Station. I'm going back up and I decide not to take the elevator. Totally regretting my decision because I have like 10,000 more steps to go. Just when I thought I'd seen it all, Chongqing surprised me again.
主持人:我们要干什么?
Host: What are we doing?
陈大林(出租车司机):我们坐电梯.
Chen Dalin (Taxi driver): We're taking an elevator.
主持人:啊? 这个车能坐电梯?
Host: Huh? The car can take an elevator?
陈大林:是的,坐电梯。
Chen Dalin: Yes, we take the elevator.
主持人:天啊!
Host: Oh my God.
陈大林:现在正在往下行。
Chen Dalin:We're going down now.
主持人:你确定吗? 我没有什么感觉
Host: Are you sure? I can't even feel it.
陈大林:很神奇吧?
Chen Dalin: Pretty amazing, right?
主持人:嗯。
Host: Yeah.
陈大林:车到地下车库了。我们从地下车库再进入环道。
Chen Dalin: We've reached the underground garage. From here, we'll enter the loop road.
主持人:还要下去?
Host: We're going even further down?
陈大林:是的,五层。
Chen Dalin:Yes, five floors.
主持人:我的妈呀!转来转去,我好像在坐法拉利。为什么建这个地下环道?
Host: Oh my goodness. All these twists and turns. It feels like I'm in a Ferrari. Why was this underground loop built?
陈大林:这里最初是将抗战时期的防空洞,改造为地下车库连接道,又通过后续成环建设,形成了现在的地下环道。
主持人:难以置信,就像迷宫一样。
Host: This is incredible. This is like a maze.
陈大林:现在是晚高峰时候,这里面一点都不堵车,它大大缓解了地面的交通压力。我们要出去了。
Chen Dalin: It's evening rush hour now, but there's no congestion down here. It takes a lot of pressure off the roads above. We're about to exit.
主持人:谢谢师傅。
Host: Thanks, driver.
陈大林:不客气。
Chen Dalin:You're welcome.
主持人:给了一个我很棒的体验。
Host: That was an amazing experience.
陈大林:再见!
Chen Dalin: Goodbye.
主持人:再见!
Host: Bye-bye.
主持人:现在已经是晚上了,但还不算太晚,去今天的最后一站——洪崖洞。看这人潮,就知道来对地方了。哇,真不可思议!洪崖洞是一座吊脚楼,建于悬崖之上。在中国,仿古建筑一般只能修筑五到六层,洪崖洞却足足有13层,创造了吊脚楼建筑历史的新高度。它巧妙地将悬崖高差转化为结构优势,因此被誉为“中华悬崖城”。
Host: So now it's nighttime. But it's not too late to go check out our last stop, Hongyadong. Just look at these crowds. We are definitely in the right place. Wow. I was not expecting that. Hongyadong is a striking complex of traditional stilted buildings constructed directly against the sheer cliff. While most traditional-style structures in China are typically limited to five or six stories, Hongyadong rises 13 stories high, setting a new benchmark for stilt architecture. The complex ingeniously transforms the cliff's vertical drop into a structural asset, earning it the title "China's Cliffside City."
主持人:身处渝中仿佛置身魔法世界。在惊叹于这座8D城市的超现实魅力之外,更令我佩服的是重庆人的智慧。他们不是征服山水,而是学会了与山水共舞。这里的魔幻不是冰冷的未来幻象,是从土地里生长出来的有温度的生活。这就是重庆渝中,一种人与自然和谐共处的生活哲学。
Host: And spending a day in Yuzhong feels like real magic. Yet, looking past the surreal geometry of this 8D city, what truly resonates is the ingenuity of its people. They haven't attempted to conquer this formidable landscape. They have learned to dance with it. The magic here isn't some cold, futuristic illusion. It is organic, grown from the earth itself, warm and teeming with life. This is Yuzhong, Chongqing, a testament to the harmony between the city and its mountain home.








